Windsor Hybrid/EV Repair & Service
Hybrid and electric vehicles (EVs) are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer a more fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly way to travel. However, these vehicles also require specialized care and maintenance. Ryan’s Automotive is certified and trained in EV and Hybrid. We are also a Certified Tesla Repair Shop.
Here are some of the most common repairs that hybrid and EV owners need:
- Hybrid Battery Replacement & Hybrid Battery Rebuild: Hybrid batteries have a limited lifespan and will eventually need to be replaced or rebuilt. The average lifespan of a hybrid battery is 10-15 years.
- Hybrid Regenerative Braking System Repair: Regenerative braking systems help to recharge the hybrid battery while you are driving. These systems can be susceptible to wear and tear and may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Hybrid High-Voltage Electrical System Repair: Hybrid and EV vehicles contain high-voltage electrical systems. These systems can be dangerous if they are not properly maintained or repaired. It is important to take your vehicle to a qualified mechanic if you have any concerns about the high-voltage electrical system.
- Hybrid Engine Repair: Hybrid vehicles still have engines, although they are smaller and more efficient than those in traditional gasoline-powered vehicles. Engines can still experience problems, such as oil leaks or spark plug issues. If you notice any problems with your engine, it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible.
- Hybrid Transmission Repair: Hybrid and EV vehicles also have transmissions, although they are different from those in traditional gasoline-powered vehicles. Transmissions can still experience problems, such as slipping or grinding. If you notice any problems with your transmission, it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible.
We look forward to servicing your Hybrid and/or EV vehicle! Call us to schedule an appointment or book online.